- Important Disclaimers
- Trademarks and Intellectual Property
3 What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies contain information that a web server can later read in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Some cookies will are used if you use certain features or select specific preferences and cookies used. You can learn more about each cookie by viewing our current list below. We update this list quarterly, so there may be additional not yet listed cookies. In addition, web beacons, tags, and scripts may be used in the Websites or emails to help us deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. We may receive reports based on these technologies from our service/analytics providers individually and collectively.
If you want to learn more about cookies or how to control, disable or delete them, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance. In addition, specific third-party advertising networks, including Google, permit users to opt out of or customize preferences associated with their internet browsing. To learn more about this feature from Google, click here.
We may use any of the following categories of cookies on the Websites as detailed below.
5 List Of Cookies Used On The Websites
Each cookie falls within one of the four categories:
CATEGORY AND DESCRIPTION
- Essential Cookies:
- Essential cookies are sometimes called “strictly necessary” as we cannot provide many services you need on the Websites without them. For example, essential cookies help you remember your preferences as you move around the Websites.
- Analytics Cookies:
- These cookies track information about website visits to make improvements and report our performance. For example: analyze visitor and user behavior to provide more relevant content or suggest certain activities. They collect information about how visitors use the Websites, which site the user came from, the number of each user’s visits, and how long a user stays on them. We might also use analytics cookies to test new ads, pages, or features to see how users react.
- Functionality or Preference Cookies:
- During your visit to the Websites, cookies are used to remember information you have entered or choices you make (such as your username, language, or region). They also store your preferences when personalizing the Websites to optimize your use of IJJCorp, for example, your preferred language. These preferences are remembered through persistent cookies; the next time you visit the Websites, you will not have to set them again.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies:
- These cookies are third-party advertising platforms or networks to deliver ads and track ad performance, enabling advertising networks to deliver advertisements that may be relevant to you based on your activities (this is sometimes called “behavioral” or “targeted” advertising) on the Websites. They may subsequently use information about your visit to target advertising you may be interested in on the Websites and other websites. For example, these cookies remember which browsers have visited the Websites.
The content of this Policy is for your general information and use only. These cookies are subject to change without notice. You acknowledge that this information may contain inaccuracies or errors and is subject to change. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Cookies Subject to Change
6 Cookies Used in Our Services
7 Updating This Policy
If there are any material changes to this Policy, notify us by posting a prominent notice on our Websites before the change becomes effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on the Policy. Your continued use of the Websites constitutes your agreement to be bound by such changes to this Policy. If you do not accept the terms of this Policy, your only remedy is to discontinue the use of and access to the Websites.
Last updated September 06, 2020