The Expansion Plan Structure
Why C-level Sub-Partners
The C-Level Sub-Partner maintains the President Position and is on IJJ Corporation the Board of Directors.
The primary role is continue to operate the Subsidiary as a Profit Center and to prepare the their for the expansion operations to increase sales and their customer base
Building Business Partnership
To establish diversified revenue streams as a FurtureTech in emerging digital assets, a forerunner in defining Fintech technologies, and new market expansions to finance Core Business Initiatives.
We offer subsidiaries a 18 month incubation period, which includes a block of Preferred Convertible Stock assigned to their company, with maturity period from 8 to 12 months
Our Partnership Expansion Platform
Sub-Partnership must have an existing business with an expansion plan and needs working capital.
- Merge as a subsidiary, participate in an incubation period between 12 to 18 months.
- The merger is for 51 to 100% Management control.
- Subsidiary converts to Profit Center within negotiated terms per Sub-Partnership.
- The Expansion includes Sub-partnership Principal joining the Board of Directors during incubation.
- The company will receive a block of Preferred convertible stock as part of the exit strategy.
- Plus, as a Board of Directors member, the Original Owner has autonomy over the operation.
The Sub-Partner Program and benefits:
Sub-Partner has full access to Essential Business Application (EBA), a powerful full-service business enterprise application. The EBA network supports every Business Processing as a Service (BPaaS) and integrates collaborative departmental services