Trademarks and Intellectual Property
- Copyright Infringement Notice & Takedown PolicyCopyright Infringement Notice & Takedown Policy
- Trademark Guidelines
Policies and Terms
- Important Disclaimers
- Trademarks and Intellectual Property
Trademark Usage Guidelines:
IJJ Corporation’s trademarks and brands are IJJCorp, intellectual property and are among our most valuable assets. In preserving and protecting these brands, they must be used properly. Follow internal Brand Style Guidelines for properly using IJJ Corp’s trademarks and brands in all communications, documents, and electronic messages.
These Guidelines apply to IJJ Corporation employees, customers, partners, licensees, outside vendors, and other third parties. If you are a Licensee of an IJJ Corp trademark or Logo, your license agreement may have particular usage guidelines different than provided here. If so, please follow the specific guidelines in your agreement. If you are a Licensee but have not been provided with special guidelines for using IJJCorp brands, then these Guidelines apply to your usage of IJJCorp brands.
You may reference IJJCorp’s products and services using the IJJCorp trademarks, so long as such references are: (1) truthful, fair, and not misleading, and (2) comply with these Guidelines, which may be modified from time to time by IJJCorp in its sole discretion. The IJJCorp trademarks and brands should never be used in a way that could cause anyone to wrongly believe that your products or services are offered, endorsed, or sponsored by IJJCorp or any of its subsidiaries.
Specific Do’s and Dont’s
Properly designate the status of IJJCorp’s trademarks using the correct trademark symbol (® or ™) reflecting IJJCorp’s ownership of particular marks as set forth below. Also include an attribution of IJJCorp’s ownership in the following format: “IJJCorp is a trademark of IJJCorp, Inc.”
- In letters, memos, press releases, white papers, advertising, slides, foils, video, and other multimedia presentations:
- Properly designate (with ® or ™) all of IJJCorp’s trademarks at the most prominent use (usually a headline) and again on the first occurrence in copy; and
- In the case of presentation graphics, trademarks should be designated with the proper trademark symbol on each page, slide, and foil.
- In newsletters, magazines, and publications containing multiple articles:
- Properly designate (with ® or ™) all of IJJCorp’s trademarks on the first occurrence in the document, in headlines, and on the first occurrence in every article in which they are used.
- In brochures, annual/quarterly reports, books, technical documentation, and other bound documents:
- Properly designate (with ® or ™) all of IJJCorp’s trademarks on the first occurrence in the document, in headlines, and on the first occurrence in the text.
- Properly designate trademarks (with ® or ™) in all charts or graphs.
- On all packaging, always use the trademark symbol in every reference.
Trademarks are Singular Adjectives, Not Verbs, and Should Not be Made Possessive
Use the IJJCorp trademarks only as adjectives followed by the appropriate generic product or service noun describing the relevant product or service (e.g., “the IJJCorp® eCETP platform”). IJJCorp trademarks should not be used in the plural or possessive form or as verbs.
References to IJJ Corporation
When IJJ Corporation refers to our company, IJJCorp, Inc., rather than as a brand of product or service, the rules for proper usage change slightly. Unlike trademarks, company names are proper nouns; they can be used possessively and do not need to be followed by a generic term. Neither the ™ nor ® symbol should accompany references to IJJCorp as a company. Example:
- Correct: IJJCorp is now offering its customers more choices than ever.
- Incorrect: IJJCorp® is now offering its customers more choices than ever.
Do not assert rights over any IJJCorp brand, whether by incorporating an IJJCorp brand into your own product or service names, trademarks, logos, company names, or domain names or seeking a trademark or domain name registration for any term that includes an IJJCorp brand.
IJJCorp Logo Use
Do not make unlicensed use of IJJCorp logos, such as the IJJ-tokens logo listed below. Third-party use of IJJCorp logos requires a license or written permission from IJJCorp. If you want a license to use an IJJCorp trademark or Logo, contact us to discuss your proposed use.
Style of Use
When using IJJCorp’s trademarks: (i) follow the style and usage guidelines available in our Brand Style Guide; (ii) use our Logos exactly as they appear here, and do not alter or distort their appearance in any way, for example, by adding your design elements or changing the font, colors, or size; (iii) allow for clear space around our Logo; and (iv) maintain the legibility of our Logos and keep them sharp, clear, and well-produced. When using our Word Marks, you may not change their appearance by abbreviating them, incorporating them into acronyms, changing their spelling, using them in parts, or using improper capitalization.
No Trademark Bidding
Unless expressly permitted in an agreement between you and IJJCorp, you may not bid on an IJJ Corp trademark (or any variant or extension thereof) as a keyword on any search engine.
You may not use an IJJ Corp trademark in a disparaging or degrading manner.
The following is an illustrative, non-exhaustive list of logos and trademarks IJJCorp owns. Because this list of logos and trademarks and their status could change over time, including as we add new products and services, please review this section in these Guidelines periodically. Please note that the absence of a product or service name or Logo from the list below does not constitute a waiver of IJJCorp’s trademark or other intellectual property rights in that name or Logo.
IJJCorp Word Marks:
IJJCorp Help Center™
If you become aware of any usage of IJJCorp trademarks or brands violating these Guidelines, please get in touch with us.