Digital Coins and Tokens Market Cap
Converting Crypto to Certified Trading Securities
The digital Asset becomes a certificate holding crypto blocks as tradable securities and exchangeable to fund resources, collateralizing Notes, and fueling transactions as validated transactions.
Business with Tradable Digital Assets
The structure comprises both the Blockchain miners and their customers who register coins or tokens as tradable Digital Assets to create market trading and provide a computational market value to stabilize Coins or Tokens
Regulatory Validation Requirements:
- Holding an Account registration as a Blockchain miner with customers registering minted Assets for trading within CDEP open market.
- Accepting registration guidelines as Amended with exemptions.
- Submitting Reports as Material following Disclosures Policies: Term and Reporting Requirements
- Registered with Transfer Agent; Opens Accounts with Registered Brokers on CDEP Network once Digital Asset is available for trading.
Trade Market Analytics
Utilizing Trading Market Analytics cycles and disparities data offer the best use case for capturing customer enrollment projections.
The Following Graphic Chart Research Data is Provided by: Credit to : CoinMarketCap, All Rigths Reserved.
The Lower Teir is CDEP Targted customers base including Bitcoin Clone.
Bitcoin is 50% of the trading
Enabling digital-native payments & storing of value
Secured as Transfer Exchange
- The Certificate market value is exchangeable for Nationalized Digital Currencies.
- Get excellent crypto returns without the risk and trouble of classical deposits.
- A securitized Crypto have fixed-rate for investment built on Certificate history as fully secured Crypto Coins and Tokens as collateral to provide options to stabilize resources and maintain growth securely.