Services Provided by eCETP MemberseCETP infrastructure Creates Business Opportunities
What We Do:
We engage are marketplace to share in an innovative funding and payment services with rewards and benefits with their communities.
how to get involved :
Things to take into consideration
To submit your campaign.
Complete the online contact form to schedule a conference call to meet your regional State Agent.
We recommend Reading the Member Evidence Clause before your conference call.
- Pre-register for Training Program and once complete purchase your 1st DBP to officially become an Alliance Partner.
- Submit an Online Sponsor Campaign using eCETP Donation Contribution Platform.
Alliance Partner Starter Packages are provided to authorized Alliance Members with an Alliance ID.
The Business opportunities:
Post Service Opportunities:
Many investments provide more than just a profitable margin, while that goal should always be available as an option.
For some investors by funding the opportunity, includes being able to participate in business development to expand services and products. To participate in post activities the best approach is enrolling into eCETP training on its diverse services and products.
For others, the market opportunity to support the use case for Ether being a Utility and gaining a ROI on their investment.
The investor can elect to participate as one of the 252 State or Abroad Country Agents.
There are ways to participate in sponsored donations campaigns by either receiving a contribution or providing products and service solutions to support our Alliance Partner segments.
Business Opportunities are available to State Agents, Professional Service Providers, and For-Profit entities.
Whereby, alternative methods to generate working Capital to stabilize obvious financial and adverse conditions offer the best match.
For governments and Nonprofit organizations with operations heavily depending on charitable giving’s with or without the manpower needed to conduct donations.
In some situations, it is an adversely or financial impacts, or just not having the resources needed to prepare or run a campaign to raised funding.
There are thousands of governments, Non-profit organizations, plus foundation with cancelled programs and projects, which were once essential and still needed, but lack the funding.
This is an ideal environment where a For-Profit entity can become the support arm to aid the Sponsor under the Member Evidence Clause in conducting a donation to raise funding for real-time community shared requirements.
Why the For-Profit Alliance Partners:
The For-Profit Alliance Partner is the keystone holding the space between the State Agent and the Nonprofit Organizations.
Their agreement is a commitment to work with State Agents to aid in funding approved projects and programs, such as:
- For the employment of doctors or medical personnel for HMO/RHC, free dental services, afterschool learning centers, public information programs, construction projects and churches paying off their mortgage,
- Schools in need of various resources, community disaster preparedness, remote learning resources, medical services, learning materials, and transportation services, and much more within your own communities,
- Hospitals that need vital equipment and supplies,
- Establishing full service Rural Health Clinics (RHC),
- Food banks, manufacturing plants in need of equipment, supply channels,
- Supporting communities of individuals,
- Expanding an Organizations’ ability to enroll subscribers,
- Aid in converting members to subscribers for their operation, and
- To help complete the development of their infrastructures required additional funding support for services to guarantee the multiple funding requirements are obtainable.
To acquire State Agent contact information: contact IJJ Corporation (“IJJCorp”) for your location.
The For-Profit Alliance Partner's Role
The for-Profit is either a Sole proprietor, LLC, or Simple Member LLC, Corporations, approved by meeting the Member Evidence Clause for membership approval.
To register For-profit status is a commitment to provide professional services and advertise to the target market candidates to help structurer their ability to raise working capital.
To register as a For-profit entity under the Member Evidence Clause to provide Non-profits with donation support services to receive contributions.
The Role of the Professional Service Provider:
The Service Provider role is the supplier offering a variety of professional services and/or as a manufacturer.
The Nonprofit, State Agent or For-Profit will hire services to furnish materials, equipment, manpower, and specialized technologies for projects and programs.
The Professional Service Provider is a registered member in eCETP under their services categories. In some cases, even registered as For-Profit.
Their role is designed to brings innovation, development services where the Nonprofit, State Agent, and For-Profit will proposed their capabilities as the integral component for an approved project or program.
The State Agent will approve selected professional services for its Alliance Partners at state governments at local levels and Non-Profit projects, such as children medical and welfare services, disaster relief welfare programs, betterment, and improvement initiatives, and more.
The Professional Service Providers Partner's Status:
Professional Service providers are Sole proprietor, LLC, or Simple
Other Services provided to Alliance Partners:
Building communities requires meeting the need principles, understanding the culture, and being about addressing the funding Requirements.
The initiative requires State Agents, For-Profit, and
Our customer service starts in the back-office, where business mission-oriented goals and objectives are structured, implementation of business tools, and solutions are developed to maintain a pro-active agenda.
To deploy business solutions requires working capital. By adding Blockchain Smart Contract technology added accountability as a trustful exchange of assets. We are combining Cryptocurrencies with Nationalized Currencies.
METHODS OF FUNDING
The funding methods linked 6 areas to payment disbursements as follows:
- A Private Unfeathered Network: An automated computing environment usingshared with Ethereum Smart Contracts to process payments.
- Debt Relief Workouts: Using Service Level Agreements for Public Companies using assets with Investors being Collateralized and acquiring Restricted shares.
- Recurring Funding: Nonprofit creating subscriber groups as backers
- Payment Services: Where SaaS uses Smart Contracts using unchangeable construct coding in the Alliance Partner site remote module to control raising working capital.
- Recycling of Currency: Where the backend processing resource as the Account Receipts is reusable between 3 to 6 times.
- Repeatable Donations: Using reward earnings as Deposits Conversions.