Producing funding for agreed upon capital raises per donation campaign.
Payments disbursements are executed as agreed upon as constructed within the Smart Contracts.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
Rewards are for Donors and the Benefits are earnings from rewards for donations.
Donation Self-Funding Tokens:
The process monetizes the reward token as a credit, with a buy transaction to debit the token credit deposit, with a resell deposit transaction in equal value as an exchange per donor package.
THE DONATOR BACKER’S BONUS PACKAGE:
Bonus Package: Donation Self-Funding Tokens:
The Donator Backer decides to participate in buying Donor reward tokens posted on the eCEP trading platform. The Donator can option to open a deposit account within their community under the Donor’s ID as the index for the fundable initiative.
This commitment creates the following benefits:
1) The shared interest in creating a sustainable self-funding donation.
2) The Donor options to participate in the Self-Funding Tokens for their community initiative.
3) The Donator Backer offers a Buy 1 Get 2, resulting in 3 reward tokens to the Donor as a deposit on eCEP’s trading platform.
4) The Reward Tokens are traded at the preset price of $16 each.
5) The Donator Backer objective entails the purchase of 54 reward tokens as prescribed to replenish their inventory.
6) This recycles the token, by creating another Donor Buy 1 Get 2 Reward token offering from every trade token purchased.
7) This commitment by the Donator Backer represents $72 in donations, with $48 for operating expenditures.
8) The 18-transaction deposit account numbers: The purchase of 54 reward tokens under a Donor’s ID; it creates 54 additional Buy 1 Get 2 Rewards; the Donator Backer accumulates $3,800 in donations and $2,500 in working capital.
9) The Donor accumulates a $144 deposit once the 18-tranactions are completed.
HERE’S HOW THE SELF-FUNDING IS CALCULATED:
1.) The Donor selected the Repeat Donation option.
2.) The Option converts the trade earning as a deposit, which starts to accumulate earnings from traded rewards.
3.) The Donator Backer performs 6 calculated trade token purchases to create a Donator’s ending balance deposit at $96, where the Donor’s deposits is $56, the next donation is purchased using reward earnings. The next 12 reward token trades are equal value. The Donor accumulates total deposits at $144, by using deposits trade supported by Donator Backer investments.
4.) The next $40 donation is a withdrawal from the Deposit, as a repeatable transaction, with an 18-limitation per project.
5.) Within the agreement there a condition that both the Donator Backer and Donor agree upon that only Rewards tokens issued by the Donator Backer are eligible for the self-funding donation program.
The table Repeatable-self-funding illustrates that in Transaction #7, with the investment by Donator Backer in trade token purchases supporting 6 trade buys creates a $56 deposit via the Donor online account ID. The table shows how the process creates the next 12 Repeatable Donations
The Donator Backer Commitment Allocation
The commitment allocation was established to help Alliance Members to meet funding goals. The commitment is not binding, the blocks are used to establish an allocation within in ITS. The commitment can be canceled or reduced anytime by the Alliance member.
eCEP Marketplace Solution
AUTOMATION FUNDING & PAYMENTS
The deployment of dedicated eCommerce Exchange Platforms (eCEP) for IJJ-token Donors, buyer, and seller. A platform to finance projects, programs, and collateralize lending payments.