The Training Programs
- Training Program are free to all Alliance Partner.
- Training services are offered for Alliance Partners interested in sponsor funding campaigns or interested in obtaining eCETP License.
- eCETP training provide an intuitive list of training options at various level of learning.
- As Software a as Service (SaaS) the entire experiences is online. All training is also online with live interactive instructor providing remote class experience.
- Follow-on knowledge training is provided as online tutorial videos.
- Additional specialized training is offered as subscription level technical services is also available.
Training services are scheduled to start once eCETP is online for donation contribution services.
Who gets Training?
- Training is geared for Nonprofit and Profit Alliance Partners interested in using eCETP SaaS Services or hosting their own site.
- Private label rebranding is allowed to promote and sponsored campaigns.
- The training period is up to 4 days with follow on intervals of structured onsite or remote learning.
- Training also has a 10 to 12-day live earning donation campaign with free 1 Retainer and 150 Account Receipts for donor deposits
- White labelling rebranding, and software upgrades.
- The training period is 30 days with follow on intervals of structured onsite or remote learning.
- Training also has a 10 to 12 day live earning donation campaign with a free 1 Retainer and 150 Account Receipts for donor deposits.
- eCETP training includes technical service manuals, live chatroom support.
- License Holders will receive a lifetime Alliance Partner Membership
- API certificate for updates and upgrades.
Online User Training Program:
- Free Training Program with all materials, Token 1 Retainer, and 150 Account Receipts Supplied.
- Training experience starts with setting up the Alliance Partner Account to running a live 10 to 12-day donation after 2 to 4-days of structured programming.
- During the 10 to 12-day trial period the Alliance Partner could earn between $2,400 to $6,000 in working Capital to cover their time and expenses.
- Additional training for all Alliance Partner is provided online as tutorial videos, plus subscription level technical services are also available.
Access to extensive growing library:
- Instructor-led classroom training
- Interactive methods
- Hands-on training
- Computer-based and e-learning training
- Video training
- Coaching and mentoring
Training Period 1:
- Online sessions using provided material to follow the instructor with live interaction and chatting.
- Introduction and integrating: Setting up the eCETP account manage and report generator.
- Training is designed to develop eCETP trainers to support inhouse staff users.
- How to support the donator, address user interface issues, plus the most frequent questions & answers with support level training matrials.
License Holder Separate Training Includes:
- System Administrator training.
- Training for trainers to support end-user internal.
Training Period 2:
- Trial Period with On-hand training an as live donation with earning and lesson use cases.
- The instructor provides live interaction and chatting.
Live Trail Donation with Real Earnings:
Divided in four lessons: (4-days at 2 hours per day learning the preparation stages and 14 trial period.
- How to integrate resources and setup subscriber listing.
- How to create data exports and generate reporting requirement for Federal and State.
- Staging the campaigns
- Running the campaigns